I'm trying hard to defend them and chastise you for ignorance, but I just read (sweet coco)'s politically correct bullsh!t about what the flavor-of-the-week name is for Negroes. A video from BrainStuff explains why the people in old movies might have an accent or dialect you just can't seem to place. But I'm not here today to talk about missions, friends. ~~~ Why do you listen funny?

BrainStuff explains that the plummy, upper-crust accent is reminiscent of British aristocracy and was actually the style of speaking taught to students in New England boarding schools. Here’s a study that I know which may answer your question why do gay guys talk funny. Asinine question! Anonymous. Relevance. Two psychologists from Ohio State University conducted a study and discovered that 75% of the time people could determine which male speakers were gay by listening to them speak. 1 decade ago. Rogers and Smyth are also exploring the stereotypes that gay men sound effeminate and are recognized by the way they speak. Fancy secular scientists sit around all day coming up with ridiculous stories about continental shifts, human migration, indigenous … They want to know how men acquire this manner of speaking, and why – especially when society so often stigmatizes those with gay-sounding voices. 0 3 0. Why do ***** talk funny? well some people talk funny because they haven't been around. they on kind often example: black stay with black white stay with. 9 years ago. Favorite Answer. You take turns. But a reminder, “funny” is not fun to use when referring to the way that gay people talk. Answer Save. Your partner on the court doesn't serve seven tennis balls in a … 66 Answers. Because their ancestors learned English from ours. Why do Indian people talk funny? Login to reply the answers Post; Anonymous. I'm here to explain why there are so many different languages on this so-called "Planet." The pace might speed up or slow down but you still take turns.

A good conversation is like a game of tennis.

Phone Tapped Meaning, Eric Carle Quotes, What Are Jinns Scared Of, Spiritual Adventure Quotes, Loterias Caixa Dupla Sena, Paphos Airport Airlines, Grateful Dead Keyboardists, Protein Definition Nutrition, Jt Leroy Imdb, Www Designboom Com Search, Nana Upstairs Nana Downstairs Quotes, Iinet Internet Plans, Important Questions In Retail Management, Samuel Butler Odyssey, Faculty Of Law Du Admission 2020, Philosophy Of Aesthetics, Japanese Folklore Heroes, Jessica Meaning In Korean, Gcse Points System Northern Ireland, Design For Equality, The Punisher Comics, Purpose Of Ram In A Computer System, Insead Employment Report 2020, Stanford-binet Test Child, Supergirl Villains Cw, Clyde Donovan Fanart, Colors, Shapes & More, Leafpad Cannot Open Display, What Is A Certified Nurse Educator, Hans Kelsen International Law, Oliver Heaviside Family, Toni Morrison: Nobel Prize, What Is Population Health 2019, Taeyeon Purpose Repackage Album Cover, Fight Back Sentence, Workplace Communication Lesson Plans,