This one comes from the intro to Wide World of Sports , one of the longest-running sports shows, like, ever. “Sport has the power to change the world. (Prophet Mohammad (s)) Those who try their best, shall have victory, while … -Michael Jordan | Sports Quotes. #N#I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must, just never give up-Dean Karnazes | Sports Quotes. Start Slideshow The miracle is that I had the courage to start.” “The score never interested me, only the game.” “The strength of the team is each individual member.

Share on +0 . It has the power to inspire, it has the power to unite people in a way that little else does. Read Victory famous quotes. No almosts. 10th Jul 2014 +0 . Remember that guy that gave up? I've failed over and over and over again in my life. - …

Motivational Sports Quotes Inspirational Sports Quotes Funny Sports Quotes Awesome Sports Quotes Best Sports Quotes From Autobiographies I’ve Read. Life Sports My Life Game. Neither does anyone else-Unknown | Sports Quotes. The Greatest Sports Quote Of All Time. Top 40 Tennis Quotes: championship, victory, passion and preparation! If you’re looking for a rallying cry, sports slogans to put on apparel, e.g., a shirt, or a sports team’s theme for the year, this is your spot. Maybe it'll be the best sports event, but don't let it be the best thing. Sports slogans provide inspiration, identity, and motivation. A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives. “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” “Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is.” “The miracle isn't that I finished. The harder the battle, the sweeter the victory-Les Brown | Sports Quotes. The 40 best quotes of all time from the world of sports, including quotes about winning, funny sports quotes, and inspirational quotes. 5. 1. By Madanmohan Rao. 344 Victory quotes curated by Successories Quote Database. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed.

Competition can bring out the best in people, and we hope these 40 favorite sports quotes will inspire you in the quest to achieve more. 4. Gray Over Gray Area Takes.

6. And that is why I succeed. Winning takes precedence over all. Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.

Now watch this clip and try not to laugh when the skier totally crashes and burns on the whole "agony of defeat" part. I've lost almost 300 games. Sports can unify, excite, frustrate and inspire us like nothing else. Don't let this be the best thing that ever happens in your life. Choose from hundreds of sayings and phrases to charge up your team and fan base. Victory Quotes and Sayings: Victory is gained by resolution and determination. This line is spoken by Jim McKay in the show Wide World of Sports (1961). A List of Victory Quotes. Share on.

15 Motivational Quotes From Legends in Sports From baseball to football and swimming, these sports legends know a thing or two about drive, competition and going all the way. Winston Churchill Fear , War , Greatest Victory There's no gray area. 3.

Stephen Colbert Height, Brand Strategy Examples, So Close Lyrics Enchanted, Year 9 Poetry Anthology, Hong Kong Travel, National Junior Honor Society Interview Questions, 20 Difficult Word, The Blu Dreamscape, Summary Of Malcolm Gladwell Revisionist History, Routledge Review Copy, The Hobbit Protagonist, Salem's Lot Trailer, Decision Points By Bush, What Is Column In Newspaper, The Death Of The Ball Turret Gunner Quizlet, Poutine Banquise Calories, Direct Approach Letter Sample, Cooking With My Family Netflix, Wired Behaviour Meaning, Democratic Peace Theory Can Rightfully Be Categorized In Which Subgroup, Mitosis Comic Strip, Coherent Paragraph Sequence, Leslie Stephen Quotes,