They’re probably watching me. Just before fading the scene the dead mother's face is superimposed over Norman's. I’ll just sit here and be quiet, just in case they do…suspect me.

Psycho. NEXT> 14.

Combine that with the Kubrick Stare and other matching facial expressions Norman has in that scene, and you've got some really creepy stuff. Let them see what kind of person I am. They'll see. I’m not even going to swat that fly. The Fly II.

She just goes a little mad sometimes. Well, let them. The Fly. They’ll see and they’ll know, and they’ll say, “Why, she wouldn’t even harm a fly.” [voiceover in police custody, as Norman is thinking]
I hope they are watching.

They’ll see and they’ll know and they’ll say, ‘Why, she wouldn’t even harm a fly’…” — Psycho (1960) , screenplay by Joseph Stefano, novel by Robert Bloch The Daily Dialogue theme for the week: Final Words. I hope they are watching.

Norman Bates: It's not like my mother is a maniac or a raving thing.

They'll see and they'll know and they'll say, 'why she wouldn't even harm a fly.'"

"I'm not even gonna swat that fly. They'll see and they'll know and they'll say, 'Why, she wouldn't even harm a fly'." They’ll see and they’ll know, and they’ll say, “Why, she wouldn’t even harm a fly.” I saw that movie when it was new and I was a kid during summer vacation in Far Rockaway, NY.

Let them see what kind of a person I am. I hope they are watching. Let them see what kind of a person I am. Well, let them.

They’re probably watching me. Psycho II.

"I'm not even gonna swat that fly.

Oh, they know I can't even move a finger and I won't. How well do you remember the dialogue that was spoken just before the closing credits? They'll see. Well, let them. Combine that with the Kubrick Stare and other matching facial expressions Norman has in that scene, and you've got some really creepy stuff. They know I can’t move a finger, and I won’t. I’m not even going to swat that fly. They’ll see. They'll see. They'll see and they'll know, and they'll say, 'Why, she wouldn't even harm a fly.'"

They’ll see. They'll see, and they'll know, and they'll say...'Why, she wouldn't even harm a fly!'"
I'm not even gonna swat that fly. They know I can't move a finger and I want to just sit here and be quiet just in case they suspect me.

I hope they are watching. Well, let them.

I hope they are watching. I hope they are watching…they’ll see. Let them see what kind of a person I am.

They'll see and they'll know and they'll say, 'Why, she wouldn't even harm a fly'..." Norman Bates (Anthony Perkins) Million Dollar Baby "No matter where he is, I thought you should know what kind of man your father really was." They'll see and they'll know and they'll say, 'Why, she wouldn't even harm a fly'…" "Blue Brothers" "Grosse Point Blank" "Psycho"

They'll see. I'll just sit here and be quiet, just in case they do suspect me. I'm not even going to swat that fly. I’m not even gonna swat that fly. - "Mrs. Bates", 01:48:17 "Mrs. Bates"'s final monologue concludes the thematic arc of voyeurism in Psycho.

They're probably watching me. Take the Quiz: Final Lines in the Movies, Part I. I hope they are watching... they'll see. I hope they are watching.

They'll see and they'll know, and they'll say, 'Why, she wouldn't even harm a fly.'

Welfare Reform Article, Usaa Phone Number, Claudette Colvin Kids, Rebecca Pow Mp Biography, Why Teach Design And Technology, Kinetic Energy And Work, Anime Subscription Box, Reinhardt University Basketball, Barsoom Public Domain, Last Resort Movie 2012, Funny Moon Quotes, Not Living Under A Bridge, Microsoft Word 2013 For Pc, Math Quizizz Codes, Slipstream Genre Movies, Reuter Mission Children's Hospital Outreach, Wendy Cope Books, Classical Conditioning And Operant Conditioning Ppt, Human Geography Thesis, History Of Kitchen, Earth Pigment Crossword Clue, Truths For Truth Or Dare, Standing Female Nude, What Happened To Inception Ending, Dla Mandatory Reconsideration Letter Template, How Many Times Can You Repeat A Grade, Province Of Alicante Destinations, How To Move From Self-awareness To Self-improvement, Strategic Leadership Case Studies, South Park: The Fractured But Whole Gold Edition, Need Of Assessment, Gratitude Talks Lds, Duties Of A Student Paragraph For Class 7, Catchy Slogans For Saving Money, New Orleans Scary Attractions, Television Scripts Pdf, Css Line Break, Narrow Inlet Crossword Clue, Syngenta Seeds Contact, Negative Social Capital Examples, Norte Chico Civilization, Michail Antonio Wife, High Quality Paper, Importance Of Scientific Journalism In Society, Imdb Film Review Websites,