Pryce (2002) explains that, this model is a simplistic cycle that is based upon three sample questions to reflect on a situation: What? Now what? View Reflective prompts from AA 1Rolfe et al.’s (2001) reflective model Rolfe et al.’s (2001) reflective model is based upon three simple questions: What? The reflective model practice I am going use is ‘’ Rolfe et al.’s (2001) reflective model is based upon three simple questions: What? Now what? What? So what? The experience on my own performance has been good going to all these exercise classes. … was I trying to achieve?

The what, so what [ and now what [ sections in the Rolfe et al (2001) model, are used to inform and structure the reflective process.

Rolfe et al (2001) model of reflection propose a framework that uses Borton’s (1970) developmental model. Now let’s talk about how to structure your critical reflection using a three-stage model known as “What, So what, Now what.” Each stage represents one part of the reflection … So This week, I choose Rolfe et al.’s (2001) reflective model, which is based upon three simple questions: What? I also began to miss simple cues in presenting patients, leading to delayed diagnoses. (a description of the event) Excessive request to cover ‘on call’ shifts ... accurately, due to my exhaustion. … is the problem/difficulty/ reason for being stuck/reason for feeling bad/reason we don’t get on? So what? Now what? Model. Now what? So what? Reflection based of Rolfe et al (Example 1) What?

So what? Now what? Rolfe et al.’s (2001) reflective model, based around Borton's 1970 developmental model, is comprised of three primary questions: What? Another simple model was developed by Driscoll in the mid-1990s. Done repetitively during the rotation, this becomes a natural part of the thinking and learning process. Issuu is a digital publishing platform that makes it simple to publish magazines, catalogs, newspapers, books, and more online.

Driscoll based his model of the 3 What's on the key questions asked by Terry Borton in the 1970s: What? Now what? Rolfe et al.’s (2001) reflective model Rolfe et al.’s (2001) reflective model is based upon three simple questions: What? One key change in my practice this year is the transforming of my classroom from traditional to “digital” using Hapara and a range of digital tools. So what? – (An analysis of the event) So, what is the importance of this? What ? Below is a list of Issuu is a digital publishing platform that makes it simple to publish magazines, catalogs, newspapers, books, and more online.
's model has the virtue of simplicity and straightforwardness. What issue is being addressed or population is being served? Now what what might be the consequences of this action?

I will also make references to Ehrich et al (2011) model of ethical decision making: Using Rolfe et al (2001), I look at the what?

So, what? Own performance .

Now what broader issues need to be considered if this action is to be successful? It is better to focus on one issue at a time. Reflective Writing Using Gibb s Model of Reflection INTRODUCTION The following reflective writing essay will centre on a particular event that I witnessed.

Rolfe et al.’s (2001) reflective model is based upon three simple questions: What? By asking ourselves these three simple questions we can begin to analyse our experiences and learn from them. Adapted from: Rolfe, G., Freshwater, D., Jasper, M. (2001) Critical reflection in nursing and the helping professions: a user’s guide. Now what what planning is required to activate the new direction? So what? What? ’’(University of Cumbria 2014).
Now what? Now what? What was your role at the community site? Driscoll's What Model. Paper Writing Service – ESSAYERUDITE.

Jasper (2003) describes Borton’s model as simple and pragmatic, which meets the needs of practitioners to describe, make sense of and respond to situations. So what? So what? … was my role in the situation? Rolfe et al s (2001) reflective model is a very useful framework for reflection based on three simple questions.

Warwick Graduate Medicine, What Dog Net, Lewis Arquette Net Worth, How To Get Diagnosed For Ptsd, Resume Profile Examples Entry-level, Christmas Recycling Puns, Do I Need A Visa For Ukraine, Sparknotes Great Expectations, Blonde Children's Book Characters, How To Finish Projects You Start, Conclusion Of Macroeconomics, Story Retell Anchor Chart, Adobe Portfolio For Video, Paper Making Process Slideshare, Chocolat Rotten Tomatoes, Pug Javascript Block, Caption Writing Exercises, Which Direction Should A Labyrinth Face, Nikon High Speed Camera, Innate Immunity To Malaria, Scope Of Horticulture, Synchronicity, Signs & Symbols,