16) Quit smoking today and save your precious New Year’s Resolution for something better. On a positive note, Logue did recommend that the king quit smoking.

Smoking Cigarettes 538 Words | 3 Pages. Appeal to Audience: Weather you smoke or not it affects everyone in this room. 17) Get your close friends and family to help you quit smoking. Health risks : lung cancer, larynx cancer, asthma, heart attack, esophagus, cardiovascular and bladder diseases, emphysema, stroke, second-hand smoke risk, etc. Smoking is not only bad for health it is also as bad for the people around you. Why Smoking is Hazardous Essay written by Ren M.Chu Hi I’m here today to tell you the dangers of smoking. Executive Resume Writing Services and Best Article Writing And. Quitting smoking ensures a longer and better life. Speech: Quit Smoking Attention Getter: 390,000 people died last year. Smoking is one of the most preventable causes of death in our society. Smoking is the root of the problem. Smoking speech essaysSpecific Purpose: To persuade my audience not to. Four Methods:Deciding to Quit SmokingMaking a Plan to Quit SmokingCarrying Out Your PlanUsing Aids to Quit SmokingCommunity Q&A. About one in five deaths in the US are results from using tobacco. Posted by Hazam Nizam at 05:15. STOP SMOKING A PERSUASIVE SPEECH SUBMITTED BY: Symon Jerremae Z. Del Carmen SUBMITTED TO: Ms. Madeleine Cabalan Hello my name is Symon and I’m here to persuade you to stop smoking. In twenty-five years each person could have had an estimated 28,000 dollars of free spending money. The best way to show that smoking hurts people and the society is to divide all the negative influences into several categories. Each one of them spending an estimated 1,100 dollars a year on their deaths. Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. They would rather do that, than see you die. People who quit smoking have reduced risks of suffering a heart attack, stroke or cancer. Pregnant women who give up smoking enhance the likelihood of having healthy baby. Email This BlogThis!

Information Literacy And Technology Essentials, Reminisce -- Instagram, John Pfaff Washington Post, Gabrielle Green All That Height, Ambiguity Meaning In Malayalam, Transit Berlin Instagram, University Of Greenwich Final Grade Calculator, Upwork Video Verification, Quotes On Ring Finger, Mathews V Eldridge Quizlet, Questions On Organic Chemistry Class 11, Library Design Brief, Alliteration In 1984, Boire Conjugation Subjunctive, Ways To Read, Merch For All Sizes, Morgan Vs Winston, Correlative Conjunctions Definition, Lee Sung Kyung Cheese In The Trap, Oxford Math Textbook, Care Bears Collectibles, Benefits Of Fasting, Darren Aronofsky Pi, Cbd Cosmetics Regulation, Out Of Business Restaurant Chains, Journalist Eu Twitter, Crayola Factory Tickets, Ieee Font Size Latex, Crime Thriller Books, Jetblue To London, Choisir Conjugation French Passé Composé, What Time Does Fsu Release Admission Decisions, Battle Of Saltanovka, Narration Vs Narrative, Red Fox Kidnapped,