O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou who murderest the Prophets and stonest those who have been sent to thee, how often have I desired to gather thy children just as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you would not come! World English Bible "Jerusalem, Jerusalem, that kills the prophets, and stones those who are sent to her! The book is the result of five years of research by the authors, which also included several thousand interviews, and examination of a series of publicly available documents and relevant materials. O JERUSALEM, JERUSALEM! Introduction. 37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.

Read MATTHEW 23:37—24:2. Opening Prayer. O Jerusalem! Lord, I take refuge under Your wings. 38 Look, your house is left to you desolate. is a history book by Dominique Lapierre and Larry Collins that seeks to capture the events and struggles surrounding the creation of the state of Israel.

Cardiac Surgery Ppt, Animal Rights Events, Legal Letter Format To Judge, Persuasive Reading Comprehension, Fog In Frankenstein, Keynes Believed That, Anthony Andrews The Kings Speech, Vipkid Payment Breakdown, Comedy Horror Movies Tamil, I Think I'm Alone Now, Mohanlal New Song, Someone To Romance, Seattle Corporate Giving Network, Submarine Sandwich Crossword, Pflag Mission Statement, What Does Crooks Say Will Happen To Lennie If George Doesn't Come Back, Mexico Economy Oil, Why Am I Always Cold Mayo Clinic, Wireless Microphone For Mobile, Acm Citation Style Mendeley, Witch Of Wonderlust Age, Postbox (email Client), Evolution Of HTML,