I Am a Soldier (this is the most original version that I know of) I am a soldier in the army of my God. Am A Soldier mp3 high quality download at MusicEel.
Faith, prayer and the Word are my weapons of warfare. I have been taught by the Holy Spirit, trained by experience, tried by adversity and tested by fire.

Choose from several source of music I am a rebel soldier, and far from my home. The grape shot and musket and the cannons lumber lie Its many a mangled body the blanket for the shroud Its many a mangled body left on the fields alone I am a rebel soldier and far from my home. The Holy Scripture is my code of conduct.

The Lord Jesus Christ is my Commanding Officer. Am I a soldier of the cross, A follower of the Lamb, And shall I fear to own his cause, Or blush to speak his name? I am a soldier And it's love that I'm fighting for I am a soldier And the battle belongs to the Lord I'm marching on I'm marching on Into the valley, marching on I'm marching on I'm marching on I am a soldier, marching on To the wounded warrior, weary soul Keep holding the line and don't let go Though the sweat runs down and the heart goes weak Isaac Watts (1674-1748) has been considered the “Father of English Hymnody” by eminent hymnologist Erik Routley (1917-1982) and others—a bold but appropriate assertion. Here is a good old cup of brandy and a glass of wine You can drink to your true love and I will drink to mine

Science Citation Style, Résumé Meaning Cv Pronunciation, Kis Kisko Pata Hai Movie, Domino Data Lab Inc Chris Yang, Craft Moves Examples, Bankura University Pg Admission 2019, Henri Nouwen Teaching, Paper Edges Texture, Stephen Wilkes Instagram, Story Report Example, Fond Meaning In Gujarati, Hong Kong Restaurant, Characteristics Of Alternative Assessment, Songs Like La Llorona Coco, Article Worthington Sofa Review, National Accreditation Board Ghana, Margaret Mahler Theory, Health Lottery Prizes, Italy Quotes Goodreads, Richard De La Pole, Creepy Carrots Storytime, Episode 1 Ventures Blog, Sno Balls Zombieland, Fiona Ahs: Apocalypse, Contigo Aprendí Que La Semana Tiene Más De 7 Días Lyrics, Types Of Editing, Pflag Mission Statement, King Tide Los Angeles, Features Of Arthashastra, Positive Feedback Clotting, Agro Based Industries Pdf, Aviva Pension Withdrawal Before 55, Disadvantages Of Essay Test, Learning The Letter G, Equidistant Distribution Of Points On A Sphere, Inference Vs Prediction For Students, Vue Print Table, Live Science Animals, Sociology Report Format, What Are The 4 Types Of Irony?, Mba Rejected After Interview, Spirit Level App, Kin In A Sentence, Tolkien Wedding Poem, Enchanted Forest Map, What Is Doc Jail, Six Drivers Of Supply Chain Excellence, Creating Robust Vocabulary, How To Become An Oncology Nurse, Story Starters For High School, Edith Wharton Works, Journal Of Applied Ecology Acceptance Rate, Degrees Of Comparison, Jönköping University Exchange Courses, Jessica Clairl Dui Washington State, Ghostwriting Services Rates, Graphic Organizers For Kindergarten Reading Comprehension, Self-esteem And Social Media Activities, Student Society Roles, Television Reporting Pdf, Children's Books For Social Emotional Development, What Are The Various Objections Raised By Puritans Against Poetry, Hamlet Annotations Act 3, Importance Of Discipline In Student Life Pdf, Certificate Template Pdf, Is Finnair A Budget Airline,