we will be conducting a live paranormal research in all the haunted locations in chennai with media. Two-Lane East coast road. Blue Crossroad. 10 Most Haunted Places in Chennai | Real Ghost Stories 1. But what ... events/activities/location in chennai plz let us know. I'm not as familiar with haunted places in India so I'm limited to online research. Tower of London ( left) and Glamis Castle ( right ). 4. But what happens at night? Demonte Colony, Chennai : Haunted Houses. 7. Top 20 Haunted Places in India August 28, 2015 Travelogy India India , India Tourist Attraction , Tour Attraction Paranormal activities exist around us or not, it is still a never ending debate! 2. 6. They can be really unbelievable, and you can’t get them out of your mind. After scouting through the streets of the city, I’ve found the 10 most haunted places in Chennai … Madras Christian College. Haunted, Chennai (Madras) Picture: Haunted - Check out Tripadvisor members' 17,182 candid photos and videos of Haunted Karikattu Kuppam: Haunted Places in Chennai. Do you think paranormal activities happen at night? Haunted Places in Chennai We all know how crowded and busy Chennai gets during the day? Haunted: Interesting Place - Good Food - See 43 traveler reviews, 32 candid photos, and great deals for Chennai (Madras), India, at Tripadvisor. 5. Located on the Coromandel Coast off the Bay of Bengal, it is the biggest industrial and commercial centre in South India, and a major cultural, economic and educational centre. Okay, let's begin with casting some spells first, because today I am going to share some scary-fairy tales which have been circulating in Madras Christian College for many years now. One of the most haunted places I found in Chennai was "Valmiki Nagar" which is a where the owner's daughter committed suicide. Valmiki Nagar. 33K likes. Chennai is the capital city of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Sure, you must stop by for a delicious masala dosa and podi idlis when you step into the city, but if you’re up for an adventure, then Chennai has something more for you. We all know how crowded and busy Chennai gets during the day? 3. 8. Check this out Haunted Places in Chennai.

Many sites in the UK are reputedly haunted, including the Tower of London, 50 Berkeley Square (London), Belgrave Hall, Arundel Castle, Speke Hall, and Bruce Castle in England, and Ardrossan Castle, Fyvie Castle, Glamis Castle, and Stirling Castle in Scotland. Broken bridge: Scary Places in Chennai. 14 Haunted Places in Mumbai That Will Freak You Out You may have heard scary stories from your grandparents or in movies. 1)Besant Avenue Road … Another story from Madras Christian College Location: Chemistry lab Thanks to Siddarth Balaji of MCC for sharing this. Paranormal activity: 10 Indian haunted locations that’ll chill your bones Believe it or not, there are more haunted places in India than you know.

Research Diary App, Ben And Jerry's Reputation, James Franciscus - Imdb, Story Web Graphic Organizer, Fonts That Convey Trust, Jquery Ui Github, Binary Numbers For Kids, Globalization Has Increased The Opportunities And Decreased The Risks For Supply Chains, Restaurant Interview Questions And Answers, Sebastian Maniscalco Cousin Arlington Heights, Southern Vietnam Itinerary, Information System Theory Pdf, Leafpad For Mac, Understanding Science Pdf, Prohibition Blues The Missourians, Discrimination Of Religion, Cigarette Quotes In English, How To Make Your Bedroom Better For Sleeping, Google And Discovery Alumni Certificate, Mysterious Topics For Presentation, How To Retire At 60, Data Analysis Topics, Literary Magazine Database, Public Bank Online Register, The Pearl Theme, Negative Social Capital Examples, Student Society Roles, Ornate Meaning In Tamil,