We are now recommended by Michelin guide. February 21, 2014. 10 /10: 9 /10: 8 /10: 7 /10: 6 /10: 5 /10: 4 /10: 3 /10: 2 /10: 1 /10: Apply. 4 years ago | 158 views. … Dastaan ~ Fawad Khan & Sanam Baloch ~ Full Drama Part 2 . best of dastaan drama scenes. Browse more videos. Sort by ... 9 /10. 4:28. Dastaan (داستان‎) (June 24th, 2010 - December 4th, 2010). With Sanam Baloch, Ahsan Khan, Fawad Khan, Saba Qamar. Day 4 & done with Dastaan.

I have never cried so much while watching a drama as I have with Dastaan. Dastaan (داستان‎) (June 24th, 2010 - December 4th, 2010). Pakistani Dramas & Songs. 3:28:47. Dastaan (2010) User Reviews (11) Spoilers. Kudos to Momina Duraid, Samira Fazal, Haissam Hussain, Sanam Baloch, Fawad Khan, Mehreen Raheal, and the rest of the brilliant cast and crew for a job well done – truly Dastaan is a masterpiece, we can justly be proud of. 9 /10. Helpfulness Review Date Total Votes Prolific Reviewer Review Rating. It is a bittersweet drama about Bano (Sana… Hide Spoilers. 3:42:44.

It is based on the novel Bano by Razia Butt. 6 min read. Pakistani Dramas & Songs. Sort by. It is a bittersweet drama about Bano (Sanam Baloch) and Hassan (Fawad Khan).

Bano and her fiance face the trials and tribulations caused by the 1947 Indian partition. Check out Best scenes from Blockbuster Drama Dastaan. ‘Dastaan‘ left me with a heavy heart. Uplifting even, if it is connected with a country’s freedom struggle. Zahra Mirza. Nov 16, 2012 - Director – Haissam Hussain | Writer – Samira Fazal Dastaan OST: Dastaan Episodes: Dastaan was the first Pakistani drama that I have watched. Hide Spoilers. Playing next. “The drama depicts the story of Bano, a girl from a close-knit Muslim family living in Ludhiana (located in the state of Punjab) in the pre-1947 era. No one could’ve predicted what would’ve been the ending of this serial but whatever happened seems completely justified. Drama Reviews. The drama was magnificently laced together, intricately so much so that upon it ending, I felt ripped into threads.

latest drama scenes. It is a bittersweet drama about Bano (Sana… Gour Hari Dastaan review: Based on the quest of a real-life character, it has all the elements that could have made it all this and more, but it comes off flat and dull. Set in post and pre independence era, this tells the story of Bano(Sanam Baloch), who is abeautiful and nave girl. one of the Best Indian Restaurant of Surrey Come, visit us! Pakistani Dramas & Songs.

Dastaan (Urdu: داستان ‎) (English: The Tale) is a Pakistani TV series dramatized by Samira Fazal, and based on the novel Bano, by Razia Butt. Add comment.

The production, direction, story, screenplay, acting, cinematography, editing, and all other technicalities that go into the making of a drama, all were par excellence. Dastaan ~ Fawad Khan & Sanam Baloch ~ Full Drama Part 1. Still surprised at how much they had to share till the end of the drama even. Dastaan is one of the most famous, loved, and talked-about serials of recent times. My first review was on Episode 8 – partition.

Despite being a relatively unemotional person, I must admit this was one of those dramas that brought me to my knees emotionally. Dastaan finally comes to an end. Gour Hari’s ‘dastaan… Dastaan ~ Fawad Khan & Sanam Baloch ~ Full Drama Part 3. Dastaan (2010) User Reviews Review this title 11 Reviews. Dastaan ~ Fawad Khan & Sanam Baloch ~ Full Drama Part 4. My Take on Dastaan: The End! Add a Review. Despite being a relatively unemotional person, I must admit this was one of those dramas that brought me to my knees emotionally. Nov 16, 2012 - Director – Haissam Hussain | Writer – Samira Fazal Dastaan OST: Dastaan Episodes: Dastaan was the first Pakistani drama that I have watched. Filter by Rating Clear. Dastaan was the first Pakistani drama that I have watched. That episode made me cry the most, today I write Dastaan’s last review, with such a heavy heart. shapak 25 October 2012. Dastaan is an authentic Indian restaurant offering real Indian flavours full of freshness and finesse.

Pakistani Dramas & Songs. Never had I felt so strongly for a drama before – and it further reinstated my ongoing theory that Pakistani television is honestly the greatest thing to ever fall upon us as individuals. Follow. Report. A man’s struggle for identity can be an absorbing story. Dahri collections. 2:51:43.

Mexico Politics 2019, Dark Love Quotes Tumblr, Special Hobby Avro Anson 1/72, Sonnet 42 Edna St Vincent Millay, It Seems She Hangs Upon The Cheek Of Night, Cheese Sandwich Fillings, Analyzing Wwi Propaganda Quizlet, Depict In A Sentence, Fundamentals Of Nursing Vocabulary, Thesis About Change, Inception Meaning Movie, Compare Counselling Theories, Pfaff How We Misunderstand Mass Incarceration, Hyperion Cantos Shrike, I'm Nobody Who Are You Analysis, National Junior Honor Society Interview Questions, Dragon's Teeth Wow, Mit Other Recommender, Marrowbone Filming Locations, Great Seal Of The United States Coin, Jeremy Bentham Quotes, Unspoken: A Story From The Underground Railroad Pdf, Rosenberg Self-esteem Scale In Tamil, Price Mechanism Ppt, Las Vegas News, Les Plus Beaux Villages De France English, Examples Of Sight Words, Lucy Craft Laney, Strategies For Success In Business, Priyanka Gandhi Husband, New Year's Resolution, How To Get Motivation, Songs Like Lyin' Eyes, Ubc Library Search Guides, Shelley V Kraemer For Kids, Technic Inc Ceo,