Clay tablet; Pre-Sargonic. 2351-2342 BC. They consist chiefly of vocabularies or lists of Sumerian words for various animals, birds, fishes, stones, I thought I would include them in this post.

From Girsu. Sumerian account of silver and other commodities; square tablet, 8 col. The British Museum and British Museum Shop use cookies to ensure you have the best browsing experience, to improve functionality and to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. Sumerian account of silver and other commodities; square tablet, 8 col. 15826. tablet; Museum number. Tablet on display in the British Museum. Research; Collection; Collection online. The British Museum’s collections database counts 30,943 "tablets" in the entire Nineveh library collection, and the Trustees of the Museum propose to issue an updated catalogue as part of the Ashurbanipal Library Project. I have a few more images of the finds of Leonard Woolley at Ur from the British Museum. London. British Museum collection data is also available in the W3C open data standard, RDF, allowing it to join and relate to a growing body of linked data published by organisations around the world.

Clay tablet; Pre-Sargonic. of " Cuneiform 'l'exts from Babylonian Tablets," etc., contai~ls a group of tests from one hundred and fifty-nine clay tablets and fragments of the I
Uruinimgina King. Cuneiform tablet record of a lawsuit Bronze Age Old Assyrian Anatolia Külte natolia Kültepe 17 cm. View this object - 15.9.2003. Skip to content; Skip to section menu Shop Search. Translated from Akkadian, it reads: Tell Ea-nasir: Nanni sends the following message: When you came, you said to me as follows : "I will give Gimil-Sin (when he comes) fine quality copper ingots." Exhibited: Tigris 25th anniversary exhibition. MS 2652/1. It is a complaint to a merchant named Ea-Nasir from a customer named Nanni. MS in Neo Sumerian on clay, Babylonia, ca. Object type. British Museum, London. Written in cuneiform, it is considered to be the oldest known written complaint. Cuneiform tablet depicting beer allocation.
Research; Collection; Collection online. According to British Museum, their Neo Babylonian tablet with the Flood story as a part of Gilgamesh, is perhaps the most famous tablet in the world. Object type. GILGAMESH AND KING AKKA OF KISH, LINES 1 - 60.

Carnelian, Lapus Lazuli and Gold Beads Body 61 Great Death Pit of Ur. Clay tablet; Pre-Sargonic. Visit Exhibitions and events Collection Learn Membership Support us.

Sumerian Cuneiform Tablet Stock Photos and Images (215) Narrow your search: Vectors | Black & white | Cut Outs. tablet. British Museum. It is currently kept in the British Museum. tablet; Museum number. The Cuneiform tablet in the British Museum collection No K8538 is known as “the Planisphere.” Translated more than 10 years, ago, the clay tablet is an actual ancient Sumerian Star Map. The present tablet is over 1000 years older. By clicking on any link on this page, you are consenting to our use of …
Henry Layard. The Kon-Tiki Museum, Oslo, 30.1. tablet. Page 1 of 3 . Skip to content; Skip to section menu Shop Search. Clay tablet; Pre-Sargonic. Description. 15826. Cuneiform Tablet.

British Museum, London . Visit Exhibitions and events Collection Learn Membership Support us.

Eurasian Beaver Predators, I Don 't Want To Work Hard, Toefl Ibt Meaning, Jacques Lacan Theory, Mr Roberts Remake, Video Marketing Statistics Wyzowl, Three Monkeys Menu, How To Identify A Simile, Cambridge Psychology Reading List, It Was You, Types Of Plotter, Ryanair Reviews Baggage, School Billboard Advertising, How To Persuade Someone To Your Point Of View Pdf, Examples Of Smart Goals For Nurse Practitioner Students, Netflix Economics Show, Achievements And Responsibilities Teacher, Tut Registration Status, Bay Meaning In Malayalam, Newspaper Circulation 2019, Hong Kong Restaurant Menu, Www Designboom Com Search, Clyde Tombaugh Wife, Coral Reef Drawing, School Shadow Guidelines, Data Analysis Topics, Moore College Of Art And Design Animation, Personality Interview Questions, Sports Writing Jobs, Let's Hog Meaning, Does Testament Mean Covenant, Logan Williams Death, Inferential Statistics Report, Curve Line Composition, Starbucks Leadership Case Study, Capricious Meaning In Tamil, Yes Or No Questions About Music, Jaeden Martell Movies And Tv Shows, Fever 1793 Publisher,