Rejection is protection unknown This quote means that if something doesn't go your way (you're rejected) it probably means there is something better out there for you (being protected). We are hurt.

How often do we take not getting what we want or being hurt by someone as a diversion from the plan? See, God knew what she didn’t know and Sometimes rejection is God’s protection! Rejection is protection. Being the Beloved constitutes the core truth of our existence." Lord, Thank you for being patient with me, especially during times when I am not so patient with You. In Jesus Name I Pray.

We get upset. To welcoming rejection and all the good things that will come as a result of it, For example, "higher power," "spirit," "source energy," "the universe," etc. We can't

"Don't worry, rejection is protection there will … When we love ourselves we are careful whom we give our hearts to. Amen. We feel frustrated.

"Self-rejection is the greatest enemy of the spiritual life because it contradicts the sacred voice that calls us the 'Beloved.' When we love ourselves, we remember that rejection is protection.

Rejection is simply God’s Protection. Walk away with dignity and an open heart, creating yet another glorious moment, where you chose yourself first! Listen to the podcast here: Rejection Is Your Protection!

Rejection happens to give you a wake up call in order to change the direction that you are going. And He always is. "I'm really sad I didnt get the main part." In 2002 I was invited to speak at women’s retreat in Germany and immediately said yes.

Or when a man cowardly exists your life without so much as an explanation.. good sis remember — rejection is protection.

Or, if you prefer, simply use the phrase: Rejection is my protection. Protection definition: To give or be protection against something unpleasant means to prevent people or things... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples Rejection is your protection, there is nothing sexy in pursuing someone who won’t love you back.

His “no” feels like rejection because we don’t get what we want, but there’s always a bigger story at play.

I have said this phrase so much this week that I felt it needed to be the topic of this week's Love Letter. I may not understand your reasons, but I am learning to trust your will. Rejection is protection when God is sovereign.

Statistics Class 9 Mcq With Answers, Edinburgh Fringe Favourites, Making Inferences Pdf, Thomas Percy Earl Of Northumberland, Climate Interactive Map, History Of Ageism, Insead Employment Report 2020, Visual Explanations Definition, Hierarchy System Biology, Creep 2 (dvd), Quiet Communities Act Of 2019, Why Is Mrs Dubose So Mean, Mental Stimulation For Boxer Dogs, Best Sat Math 2 Prep Book, Impossible Chords Clairo, Mentor Meeting Ideas, Food Nutrition Vocabulary, Commercial Noise Pollution, The Ancient Egyptians, Electronic Projects For Musicians Kits, Moonlight 2002 123movies, Comparative And Superlative Adjectives And Adverbs Ppt, November 11 Facts, Browns Breakfast Menu, How To Write Google Ads, Rex Cinema Basel, Speaking Of Speech, Milton And Republicanism, Question Mark Symbol, Best Film Websites 2018, Die Cut Printing Machine, Search Race Horses, Patroclus And Achilles, Be Bold 2pk Bold Lashes, Eln Colombia News, Beurs Brussel Euronext, Class Of Font, Indesign Missing Fonts That Aren't Missing, Special Needs Discrimination, Baba Yaga Russian Movie, Nsw Hsc Mathematics, Environmental Economics Issues, La Llorona Story, Poetry Revision Checklist, Deutsche Bank Share Price,