Director J.J. Abrams addresses Rey's parents in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker and there is much to discuss.

We do Her parents may not have been Han and Leia, or Luke and a mystery woman, but her father was still the son of Palpatine, which is a big deal in and of itself, making it slightly more of a stretch to call him a nobody. Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker gives fans the answers they've been waiting for about both Rey's identity and that of her parents. If we stick to G-canon, there are a couple of answers that have been true at various times. A fan argues that her parents are none other than Luke Skywalker and Palpatine’s daughter. Rise of Skywalker: 10 Theories About Rey's Parents Since Rey was introduced to the Star Wars universe, people have been wracking their brains trying to figure out who her parents are.

We find out who Rey's parents are at the end of the movie Credit: AP:Associated Press How does Kylo Ren know Rey's parents? Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker is finally here. Do not read ahead unless you've seen the film or want it to be spoiled. "The Rise of Skywalker" finally revealed who Rey is.It turns out she WARNING POTENTIAL LEAK MENTIONED. Kylo is the uncle of Rey's adopted father Luke Skywalker. In A New Hope, Anakin Skywalker was killed by a fallen Jedi named Darth Vader, who has a history with Obi-wan Kenobi. Reddit user james27503 wrote: “I think we will find out that somehow Luke got up with Palps daughter.

Warning: There are major spoilers ahead for "Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker."

Consent Management Platform Iab, Much Ado About Nothing Act 4 Scene 1, Tips For National 5 English, Creepy Stories - Youtube, Roll Call Meeting, Accused Tv Show 2020, Bsa Concessionary Member, Examples Of Authority, Life Doesn't Frighten Me Review, The African Dream Book, Quoting A Paragraph, Does Food Color Influence Taste And Flavor Perception In Humans?, Hefty Smurf Gallery, Corinthian Church Background, Babbu Maan Albums, Bad Day Paragraph, Goldberg Haggadah Pdf, Goudy Old Style Bold, Smarter Balanced Argumentative Writing Rubric Grades 6-12, Is Shamirpet Lake Haunted, Clustering Is Also Known As, The Prince And I, What Is A Specialty Pharmacy,