She was known as Queen Josefina, and was regarded as a politically active consort. File:Josephine of Leuchtenberg 1874.jpg File:Oscar I of Sweden-Norway & Josephine of Sweden-Norway graves 2013.jpg In 1859, Oscar died, thereby making Josephine Queen Dowager. Jump to navigation Jump to search. It is noted, that she followed the French tradition by wearing the colour of violet as mourning colour rather than black: violet was her favourite colour in any event, and she would wear it for the rest of her life. Queen Consort Joséphine of Leuchtenberg (Joséphine Maximilienne Eugénie Napoléone) (14 March 1807 – 7 June 1876) was Queen consort of Sweden and Norway as the wife of King Oscar I.

Leuchtenberg Saphir Parure Pariser Juwelier Marie-Etienne Nitot . Joséphine of Leuchtenberg or Joséphine de Beauharnais (Joséphine Maximilienne Eugénie Napoléone de Beauharnais; 14 March 1807 – 7 June 1876) was Queen of Sweden and Norway as the consort of King Oscar I. Gallery .

English: Joséphine, Queen of Sweden and Norway (Joséphine Maximiliane Eugénie Napoléone de Beauharnais) (14 March, 1807 - 7 June, 1876) was the en:Queen consort of Oscar I of Sweden and Norway. Her parents were French general Eugène de Beauharnais and Princess Augusta of Bavaria. WikiMili. Josefina av Leuchtenberg. She was also Princess of Bologna from birth and Duchess of Galliera from 1813. Josephine of Leuchtenberg Last updated January 14, 2020. Princess Josephine of Leuchtenberg, Queen consort of Sweden and Norway (* 14.3.1807, O 19.6.1823, † 7.6.1876) Auguste de Beauharnais, 2nd Duke of Leuchtenberg Princess Amélie of Leuchtenberg, Empress consort of Brazil Maximilian de Beauharnais, 3rd Duke of Leuchtenberg: Eugène de Beauharnais, 1st Duke of Leuchtenberg March 27, 2018 Sophie Désirée Clary, Josephine of Leuchtenberg, Sweden, The Royal Women 0 (public domain) Joséphine of Leuchtenberg was born Joséphine Maximilienne Eugénie Napoléone on 14 March 1807 in Milan, Italy. Dieses Diadem ist eines von Königin Silvias Lieblingsstücke. Josephine of Leuchtenberg.

Allegory of Josephine's arrival to … From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository. She was known as Queen Josefina. She was regarded . Charles XIV John had chosen Josephine of Leuchtenberg as candidate number two, because she had connections both to the old dynasties of Europe through her mother, and to the House of Bonaparte through her father, and thus, she "joined the new interests with the old", as he expressed the matter. Diary of a Princess: Joséphine of Leuchtenberg.

Canon Ae-1 Review, Geriatric Psychiatry Books, Thi Bui The Best We Could Do Pdf, Symmetrical Shapes Pictures, Global Supply Chain Management, Ronald Mcdonald House Volunteer Opportunities, Düsseldorf Flughafen Jobs, Elements Of Neo Classicism In The Vanity Of Human Wishes, Self-regulation Interventions And Strategies Pdf, Die Rose, Die Lilie, Die Taube Translation, Linda Howard Facebook, High School Diploma Certificate, I Started Early - Took My Dog Genius, Originally Carol Ann Duffy, Tulip Festival Washington 2019, Brainpop Six Kingdoms, Research Reflection Example, Purposive Sampling Method, Visualizing And Verbalizing In The Classroom, Pizza Hut Burger Pizza, How Much Is A 1976 Newspaper Worth, Tone Graphic Organizer, Ocean Pollution Online Games, Nationalism In Casablanca, How Did Thomas Gray Die, Beginning Middle End Graphic Organizer Spanish, Professor Balakrishnan Mit, Macbeth Act 1 Timeline, Good Talk Russ Gif, You Wouldn T Want To Be Pdf, Why Do You Want To Be A Mentor Answer, International Conservation Strategies, Nikon High Speed Camera, Eth Scholarship Calculator, Journal Prompts Elementary, Plan Tokyo Trip, Where Is Lester Flatt Buried, House Rules For Shared Accommodation, Heroic Verse Game, Parking Near Zuni Cafe, Watch I Am, The Man Who Tried To Feed The World Book, Closing Line 1984, Public Book Readings, Kis Kisko Pata Hai Movie, Long-term Effects Dropping Out High School, Where Are The Refugee Camps In Greece, 10 Questions To Ask A Manager About Management, The Benefactor Full Movie 123movies, Best French Restaurants Amsterdam, Happy Books Hub, Whippet Prey Drive, College Admission Essay Editing Services, All Knowledge Comes From God, Purpose Of The Anointing, Jajantaram Mamantaram Box Office, Exeter University Marking Criteria, English Immigration To Canada, Compare And Contrast 2nd Grade Anchor Chart, Theories Of Creativity Pdf, What Is A Dictionary Of Place Names Called, Php Syntax Checker, Paronomasia Examples In The Bible, Self-regulation Strategies For Middle School Students, When Did Stanislavski Die, Ut Austin National Merit Scholarship, Someone To Romance, British Composers Modern, Formulating Marketing Plan And Presentation,